Claymore Dual v15.0 (AMD & Nvidia): Download and Configure for Windows
Claymore Dual v15.0 (AMD & Nvidia) – designed for mining with AMD and Nvidia video cards, which mine the popular cryptocurrencies Ethereum (ETH) and Monero (XMR). In this article below, you can download and configure the Claymore Dual v15.0 miner. Claymore is one of the most efficient and convenient miners to date, so it has gained widespread recognition of miners. The Monero coin (XMR), as well as the cryptonight algorithm (CryptoNote), is gaining popularity, and sometimes it becomes very profitable for mining. So take on arms.
- Now the miner supports up to # 384 epoch (4GB DAG size). Please note that previous versions support up to # 299 epoch, you you will not be able to use old versions after # 299 epoch.
- Added support for Navi maps (ETH only mode).
- Now the miner automatically sets environment variables (required for AMD cards with a capacity of 4 GB).
- A few minor fixes and improvements.
Features, requirements and limitations:
- Highly optimized OpenCL and CUDA cores for maximum mining speed
- Official support for Windows / Linux.
- Nicehash support.
- Automatic GPU setup.
- Supports AMD Vega, 580/570/480/470, 460/560, Fury, 390/290 and older AMD GPUs with ample video memory;
- Support for the Nvidia 10 × 0 and 9 × 0 series, as well as old cards with a sufficient amount of video memory;
- Additional Green cores for RX580 / 570/560/480/470/460 to reduce 2-3% power consumption with little or no speed reduction hashing
- The lowest development fee of 1% (canceling mining by 35 seconds for every 90 minutes)
- Dual mining;
- Extended statistics: the actual complexity of each stock, the effective hashrate in pool and optional display of estimated income in US dollars.
- Generation of DAG files in the GPU for faster starting and switching eras of DAG;
- Supports all ethash mining pools and stratum protocols
- Watchdog which keeps track of your GPU threads if they stop hashing in within a few minutes, the miner restarts itself;
- Monitor launch if the miner cannot start the GPU and start mining through a certain time, restarts itself or starts a custom script
- GPU temperature monitoring and if critical temperature is reached, this particular graphic the processor shuts down until it cools down;
- Set the system shutdown temperature to protect your GPUs from overheating;
- API for monitoring a rig.
Claymore Dual setup
Step 1: Download the Miner
Unzip the Claymore archive to any location on your computer. In the folder containing the miner, you must create a file with the extension .bat. You can do this in any text editor (e.g. Notepad). When you save a file, it is important to select “All Files” as the type file, not txt. Otherwise, you will have a .bat.txt file at the end file name, and the miner will not be able to open this file. Your .bat file (let’s say it’s called test1.bat) should contain the following text (step 2):
Attention! For security reasons, Windows may prevent you from opening the bat file. In this case, you must allow it to open in a popup window.
Step 2: View the batch file to launch Claymore Miner
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0 setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100 setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -работник YOUR_RIG_NAME -ewal YOUR_WALLET ADDRESS -epsw x
Step 3: configure the miner with your settings
WALLET_ADDRESS – enter your Ethereum wallet address (exactly so, Claymore Miner knows where to place your broadcast)
RIG_NAME – you can choose any name (for example, a test), but do not exaggerate: it should be no more than 32 characters, contain only letters and numbers (without special characters such as $% “*; @).
Step 4: Start Mining
Double-click the .bat file to start the miner. The miner will start, run the setx commands for setting these environment variables, initializes each of your GPUs will create a DAG file on each of your GPUs processors and will begin to hash. Let it run for about 20 seconds, and then press “s” to display your hash rate. If you have completed the steps above, you should see this screen.
Ethereum setup example:
1) Ethereum — Ethermine.org
EthDcrMiner64.exe -pool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -wal 0x9147460980c93629e775783148591b7d0a0cbf2d -worker Rig1 -pass x -log 0 -tt 75 -tstop 85 -tstart 70 -fanmin 30 -Rmode 1 -fret 1 -rate 1 pause
2) Ethereum — sparkpool.com
EthDcrMiner64.exe -pool eu.sparkpool.com:3333 -wal 0x9147460980c93629e775783148591b7d0a0cbf2d -worker Rig1 -pass x -log 0 -tt 75 -tstop 85 -tstart 70 -fanmin 30 -Rmode 1 -fret 1 -rate 1 pause
3) Ethereum — f2pool.com
EthDcrMiner64.exe -pool eth.f2pool.com:8008 -wal 0x1a0e2c4cd699cee12672adc223fdb30b93253eba -worker Rig1 -pass x -log 0 -tt 75 -tstop 85 -tstart 70 -fanmin 30 -Rmode 1 -fret 1 -rate 1 pause
Claymore Miner Auto Restart Setting:
On Windows, if you configured the miner using a batch file, you You can easily make a script for the loop with this simple command.
your miner configuration goes here goto start`
:start EthDcrMiner64.exe -pool eth-eu2.nanopool.org:9999 -wal 0x1a0e2c4cd699cee12672adc223fdb30b93253eba -worker Rig1 -pass x -log 0 -tt 75 -tstop 85 -tstart 70 -fanmin 30 -Rmode 1 -fret 1 -rate 1 goto start
If you like to read such articles and want to support the author, then you can subscribe to our telegram channel and recommend us to your friends, this will help a lot to support our project! Telegram: CRYPTO WIKIES | Bitcoin & Altcoins MiningBe the first to know all the news, read more about cryptocurrencies and mining at CRYPTO-MINING.BLOG.
One Reply to “Claymore Dual v15.0 (AMD & Nvidia): Download and Configure for Windows”
Windows version is not working for me.
The program self opens continually, thousands of times, eating all the computer resources & finally you have to do a hard reset.