SRBPolaris V3.5 (BIOS editor for AMD RX4XX, RX5XX) — This program is designed to edit bios on AMD cards. Supported cards: RX460, RX470, RX480, RX560, RX570, RX580
Added support for several more cards
This is the latest version, happy use.
Features of SRBPolaris:
unlock additional shaders on the RX460;
copying / changing memory timings;
set the factory parameters of the cards;
set GPU voltage parameters (VRM dependent);
And much more.
Important! After flashing the cards, you need to reinstall the drivers using DDU.
SRBPolaris V3.5 is the latest BIOS editor for RX 460/470/480, RX 550/560/570/580 video cards.
– Built-in timings from the developer – Quick and easy copying of timings – Timing Editor – Unlock additional shaders RX460 – GPU and MEM default frequency editor – GPU voltage editor – Other useful features
– Donat removed – Added support for several more maps – This is the latest version, happy use
– Added power control limit – Added mode selection for fan – Med-High temp and PWM are now editable. – Added fan sensitivity and maximum limit – Error correction
– Added support for RX550 cards – Minor bug fixes
– Added support for bios having 3 types of memory – Added more options in the VDDCI drop-down list
– Added installation option `Vddc state flag` (pointer conditions), in some cases changing this value may help you change the voltage – Added support for several more maps
– Unlock additional shaders RX460 – Added support for Sapphire RX460 2G and 4G cards – Added support for Sapphire RX560 2G and 4G cards
– Added support for PowerColor RX460 2G – Fixed bug with changing VDDC pointer
– Added support for PowerColor RX560 4G – Added support for Xfx RX560 4G – Added support for the Msi RX560 4G
– Added support for several more maps – Added some voltage manipulation tips
– More efficient way to find vddc pointer – Fixed bug when editing vddc
– Added support for RX 460/560 Baffin cards – Added support for NCP81022 VRM – In addition, added support for multiple 4XX / 5XX cards
– Editable parameters: VendorID, DeviceID and VendorID Subsystem – Added Low Power option for Powertune – Added option “Number of hours of stretch marks” for Powertune
– Added support for ASUS Expedition RX570 – Added support for XFX RX580 GTR – Added more options for VDDC dropdown menu
– some bugs fixed – Added more VDDCI voltages to voltage modification type
– Added support for ASUS RX470 8G – Added support for XFX RX580 8G – And also added support for SAPPHIRE PULSE RX580 4G
– Now added support for SAPPHIRE PULSE ITX RX 570 4G – Added support for MSI RX570 ARMOR 4G OC – Added support for HIS RX570 4G – Changed manufacturer detection code
– Added support for Sapphire RX570 4G Pulse – Added support for MSI RX570 ARMOR 4G OC – And also added the length (in bits) displayed next to each field in the ribbon editor
– Added memory time reference editor (BETA) – Added support for Asus RX570 4GB cards
– Added support for XFX RX570 4 GB cards – Added support for editing unknown BIOS files (except def.frequencies and voltage)
– Added two types of modifications for changing voltage
– Added experimental support for RX5XX cards – Added option to set target temperature
Be the first to know all the news, read more about cryptocurrencies and mining at CRYPTO-MINING.BLOG.
You like reading articles like this and you want to support the author, then you can subscribe to our Telegram channel and recommend us to your friends, it will really help support our project! Telegram: @cryptomineg (https://t.me/cryptomineg)
Polaris Bios Editor is a tool with simple settings to tweak the bios of AMD GPUs. New version of PBE 3 Pro with improved performance timings, automatic overclocking and reduced voltage (energy saving), ETH, XMR (CN), as well as special timings to increase mining speed for all miners. PBE 3 PRO recognizes and applies custom performance timings for more memory types (compared to PBE 1.6.7), such as H5GC8H24MJ and H5GQ4H24AJ, timings for this type are also available for mining ETH or XMR, you just choose the one you need .