Download ClockTuner for Ryzen (CTR), Guru3D is the official download partner for this handy utility that can possibly boost ZEN2 processor performance on your PC.
CTR (ClockTuner for Ryzen) software allows each user to customize the system with maximum energy efficiency. In this case, CTR is fully automated and does not limit the user in actions. The program has a kind of artificial intelligence, which will help in any situation, and the protection system will monitor each step so that your components were not exposed to danger. CTR is compatible with all motherboards on the AM4 socket, despite the artificial limitations of AMD. As for conditions, it is probably one thing – the processor should be based on Zen 2 architecture. CTR is made by Guru3D’s oldtimer 1USMUS.
For correct work, CTR 1.1 is necessary:
The main principle of this software is to evaluate the quality of each CCX and adjust the frequencies individually. Prime95 with a number of special presets assesses the stability of each CCX. A step-by-step frequency algorithm with multiple rules allows you to select the most stable frequency for all CCX simultaneously without disturbing the energy balance between the CCX. CTR also contains a plug-in (optional) test package Cinebench R20 from Maxon, which will evaluate the results of the tuning.
Change-log v1.1 Beta 7
- Ryzen 3 3300X now fully supported.
- Autoload profile with OS fix plus improved compatibility with old Task scheduler.
- Changes in penalty system for final profile (additional system stability).
- Additional improvements for more secure sending of commands to the SMU.
- Critical bug fixes
- profile-loading stability has been improved.
Change-log v1.1 Beta 4
- Added STATS link-buttons (BENHCHMARK tab).
- Added possibility to send statistics manually(BENHCHMARK tab).
- “Autoshare stats” is no blocked while the experiment is running.
- Improved protection for PROFILE MANAGEMENT from inputting incorrect values.
- CHECK STABILITY. The base time was increased to 15 minutes (with Enhance accuracy – 30 minutes).
- Improved security for sending commands to the SMU.
- “Enhance accuracy” (ON/OFF) modes have been modified. Both modes are unique. By default it is recommended to use “Enhance accuracy” (OFF).
- “Cycle time” by default it was increased to 360 seconds instead of 240. I consider this to be the optimal value.
- Changed some default values for DIAGNOSTIC mode.
- Stability of the graphical shell has been improved.
- Soft start for stress tests is enforced for all modes.
- Cinebench results were improved. CTR is minimized while the Cinebench is running.
- Name of the motherboard manufacturer is now shorter and clearer.
- Fixed rare error of incorrect PPT and Voltage visualization (BENHCMARK tab).
- Fixed. It is impossible to read “CBlog.log”.
- Fixed. CHECK STABILITY test could not be completed.
- Fixed. Wrong indication of thread numbers in log.
- Fixed. CTR 1.1 used CTR 1.0 configuration data.
- Fixed. Incorrect autoload CTR with OS.
- Fixed. Motherboard name was not displayed for RYZEN 3 STATS.