The new version of SRBMiner-MULTI 0.4.4 now adds support for Ethash and Ubqhash algorithms. You can try this miner for these two specific algorithms if you have Navi-based AMD GPUs (Radeon RX 5500 / 5600/5700 Series) thanks to the optimized core from Wolf9466. For other AMD GPUs, mining Ethash and Ubqhash might not be the fastest, although you can still try your mining hardware. We mostly prefer CPU mining using SRBMiner-MULTI, as it is one of the fastest options for a number of algorithms and coins, such as Micro Bitcoin’s Power2b algorithm. The new version also adds some useful options for newly added algorithms and comes with some corrections and improvements in general, you can see the full list of changes below.
SRBMiner-MULTI CPU & AMD GPU Miner 0.4.4 changelog:
– added ‘ethash’ algorithm
– added ‘ubqhash’ algorithm
– added parameter ‘--esm‘ to set ethash/ubqhash stratum mode for pool (0 – eth-proxy, 1 – miner-proxy)
– added parameter ‘esm’ to pools config (ethash/ubqhash stratum mode for pool (0 – eth-proxy, 1 – miner-proxy))
– added parameter ‘--enable-ethash-leak-fix‘ which tries to workaround AMD driver memory leak when recreating DAG.
– fixed algo switching and tweak_profiles miner freeze bug.
– --gpu-tweak-profile option can now be used with auto gpu setup in cmd.