T-Rex miner for modern NVIDIA GPUs – Maxwell and newer
T-Rex – universal program for mining cryptocurrencies. It supports many algorithms and we, as developers, do our best to make it as fast and easy to use as possible.
Developer fee is 1% (3% for Tensority). When the miner starts and stops mining, the developer board reports this to the console.
etchashalgorithm for upcoming ETC fork
ethash) Compatibility with Mining Rig Rentals pool
- GLT algos: astralhash, jeonghash, padihash, pawelhash
Runs on both Linux and Windows.
t-rex -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://ru-eth.hiveon.net:4444 -u <wallet> -p x
t-rex -a kawpow -o stratum+tcp://us.rvn.minermore.com:4501 -u <wallet> -p x
t-rex -a mtp -o stratum+tcp://xzc.2miners.com:8080 -u <wallet> -p x
- For a complete list of supported options, run:
How to set up a .bat file for T-Rex
Right-click on the file, select “Change”.
A text document will open and you will see a list of program commands. The -u switch is responsible for the address of the digital wallet. It also needs to be replaced.
However, for those who are interested in the full configuration of the program, consider the contents of the batch file in more detail
- t-rex – the name of the program that will be launched using the .bat file
- -a bcd – the name of the coin mining algorithm. The list of available algorithms is listed above
- -o stratum+tcp://eu.icemining.ca – we specify the address of the pool. The -o stratum + tcp: // construct is required
- :8433 – after the pool address we put a colon and indicate the pool port
- -u 1Go7d7C1EYQzmgbsDbTSdtW2g5H5G3gBCo – after the -u key, we indicate the address of your digital wallet
- -p c=BCD – indicate the token of the mined coin. This is necessary for the pool to understand which coin we want to mine.
- -i 20 – set the intensity of the program
So, we have configured the program for mining Bitcoid Diamond. By analogy, other coins are configured on other algorithms. We launch our batch file by double clicking and see what the miner’s console window writes to us:
- Program version
- Installed driver version
- List of video cards available for mining
- Pool address that you specified in the batch file
- The wallet address that you specified in the batch file
- Coin token or pool password. Pools rarely use a password, so in 90% of cases, you need to specify a token
- The program configures the connection to the pool
- Pool authorization
- The intensity is set to 20. We set it in the batch file with the -i parameter
- Current block and network difficulty of the mined coin
- The total hashrate of your farm.
- Hashrate of one video card
- Graphics card temperature
- Consumed electricity
- Fan blade speed
- Efficiency Kh / Watt
This completes the configuration of the program, but we move on to examining all possible commands.